PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
For the company GADEZIS TECHNICALL GROUP the protection of personal data is of primary importance and is treated with the utmost seriousness. Respect for the personal data we manage and ensuring their proper processing is one of the priorities of our Company.
For this reason we take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data we process and to ensure that their processing is always carried out in accordance with the requirements set by the current legal framework and in particular by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU). ) 2016/679.
PROCESSING MANAGER – CONTACT DETAILS
GADEZIS TECHNICALL GROUP acts as the Processor for all personal data it collects, registers, organizes, structures, stores, modifies, retrieves, processes, transmits, restricts or deletes.
GADEZIS TECHNICALL GROUP Company
Address: L. Salaminos 169, 18756 Keratsini
Telephone: 210 4311100
For issues related to the processing and general management of personal data you can contact the email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS
We collect and process personal data in order to offer services of electrical installations and sale of electrical equipment.
To provide these services to its customers, the company GADEZIS TECHNICALL GROUP may collect and process the following personal data: identification data (name, date of birth, gender), in accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016) and based on Φ50 / 44569/6188 27.08.2008 (for mandatory data collection), contact details: (home address, telephone, e-mail address), state IDs (police ID, TIN).
For the safety of individuals and goods, the company operates a closed circuit television, through which images of customers, visitors and employees are recorded in the public areas of our facilities. The registration is done according to the current legislation.
TREATMENT PURPOSES & LEGAL TREATMENT BASIS
All the above personal data are collected and subjected to processing in order to offer services of electrical installations and sale of electrical equipment materials. Some data can be used for purposes of information and commercial promotion of the services of the company GKADEZIS TECHNICALL GROUP, always after relevant consent.
Legal bases for data processing may be as appropriate:
– The execution of the contract between the company GADEZIS TECHNICALL GROUP and its customers, in order to receive its services.
– The compliance of the company GADEZIS TECHNICALL GROUP with its legal and regulatory obligations, arising from the current legal framework concerning the business activities of the Company.
– The promotion, protection and protection of the legal interests of both the company GADEZIS TECHNICALL GROUP, as well as its customers, in case we need to support legal claims or to defend our rights and interests before the courts. Legal interests include, among others, the development and improvement of the services provided by the Company, as well as its smooth and constantly improving operation.
– The consent that can be given to us in order for our customers (existing or potential) to receive information about the services of the company GADEZIS TECHNICALL GROUP, its business actions and activities, etc.
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Authorized employees of the company GADEZIS TECHNICALL GROUP have access to your data, in the context of the execution of their duties from their place of work. Your personal data may be transferred to third parties of the Company, such as, for example, to a cooperating accountant, to commercially collaborating companies, always subject to confidentiality and confidentiality in each case.
In addition, the data may be disclosed – as required and / or permitted by applicable law – to state authorities or public bodies, in order for GADEZIS TECHNICALL GROUP to comply with its legal (legislative, regulatory, court decisions) or contractual obligations.
TIME OF DATA RESERVATION
We first store the data for at least as long as it takes to fulfill the processing purposes for which it was collected.
Finally, we keep the data for the period required by the legal framework that defines the business operation of the Company. If the processing is based on your consent, the personal data is kept until revoked is this consent. It is clarified that the revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent before its revocation.
In any case, the company GADEZIS TECHNICALL GROUP implements all the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data that it processes and constantly takes care to prevent any unauthorized access to this data.
RIGHTS THAT SUBJECTS HAVE IN RELATION TO THEIR PERSONAL DATA
Regarding the processing of your personal data you can exercise the following rights:
– Right of access
– You have the right to know what data we hold and process, why and other additional information about them, as well as to request a copy of them
– Right of correction
– You have the right to request the correction, modification and completion of your personal data
– Right of deletion (“right to be forgotten”)
– You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data when it is processed with your consent. In cases where the processing is based on another legal basis (such as the execution of a contract, a legal obligation or the protection of the legal interests of the Company, etc.) your right may be subject to restrictions or may not exist.
– Right to restrict processing
– You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data when their accuracy is questioned and until the relevant verification is done
alternatively, instead of deleting them when they are no longer necessary for the processing purposes for which we collected them, but are necessary for the establishment, exercise or support of legal claims by you when you have objections to their processing and until it is verified that there are legal reasons for this processing by the Company.
– Right to object to processing
– You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when it is done on the basis of a legitimate interest, as well as for the purposes of direct marketing and profiling. Your right to object to editing includes automated decision making and profiling.
Right to portability
You have the right to request and receive your personal data in a form that allows you to access, use and process it using commonly used processing methods. In addition, for your data which we process with automated means and based on your consent or for the execution of a contract, you can ask us to transfer it directly to another controller, if this is technically possible.
Right to withdraw consent
If the processing of your data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke it at any time. Revoking your consent does not affect the legality of the processing based on your prior consent.
For the exercise of your above rights and for any question, complaint or other information regarding the processing of your personal data you can contact us at email@example.com
RIGHTS OF COMPLAINT TO THE PRINCIPLE OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION (APDPX)
You have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr) regarding issues related to the processing of your personal data.